Limitless Trader Terms and Conditions (Monthly)
Throughout this program you will have access to a £25,000 trading account as well as access to
educational material and a trading platform which will support your development and growth whilst you learn with us.
The guidelines for this program are listed below:
- – £500.00 per month payable monthly in advance
- – 10% Profit Target
- – No maximum drawdown Limit
- – Maximum Leverage 5:1
- – Monthly Profit Payouts. The trader keeps 70% after a growth of 10% profit only payable at the end of each month.
- – You can reset your balance to the original opening balance each month. You must request this by the 28th of each month.
- – If you achieve and remain over 10% above the opening balance in equity, you do not need to pay the monthly payment for the following month. Should you fall back below the 10%, your monthly payments will be compulsory.
- – If you achieve a 20% growth on the opening balance, your account will be multiplied by two i.e. move from £25,000 to £50,000 (this incorporates the 20% growth) -this does not include payouts.
- – Trading Assets: All Forex combinations from G7, EM Currencies & Commodity Currencies & Precious Metals
- – No EA trading or copy trading is allowed. All trades must be manually placed.
- – No positions carried over the weekend.
- – Hedging is not permitted.
- – At least 1 position is to be taken each week.
- – The maximum lot size available range from 0.7 lots on XAUUSD and 1.4 lots on GBPUSD. Lot sizes are dependent on your available balance. Within the program you are going to have access to educational material provided to support your knowledge and growth with us. You must place a minimum of 1 trade per week and you are not permitted to hold trades over the weekend. Prime Pro Trading (PPT) will allow payouts once the account has surpassed 10% growth to allow trades to keep a reserve. Requests need to be made by the 25th of each month and will be paid out on the last day of the month. All payout requests must be submitted by 5:00 pm London time on the 24th of each month to ensure they are processed in time. Once a payout is requested, the funds will be sent to your chosen bank account on the last working day of the month within 48 hours. Payout requests must be done in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Prime Pro Trading provides trading accounts with monthly profit payout plans and growth scenarios to traders who qualify for the program’s trading requirements. Under a 3rd party contract, Prime Pro Trading recruits talented traders to work for the company, on the company’s platform using the company’s assets. Prime Pro Trading is not a broker, not associated with any particular broker, and does not provide regulated financial trading services of any type. Prime Pro Trading is a brand name and is a privately owned Legal Corporation. It does not operate as a Financial Institution of any type, nor is it a Broker, nor a Broker Marketing platform, and does not accept Investor’s capital.
We operate a Trading Program in partnership with Astrofxc Ltd and its clients.
We allow Astrofxc students who are Financial Market traders from any nationality or geographical location to participate from the age of 18 years old. As part of this programme, PPT will provide a foreign exchange trading account with monthly profit payout plans, whilst Astrofxc will provide the access to their learning platforms.
Clients are required to pay the agreed sum of £500.00 per month on the agreed date each month. This is a 12-month agreement with a 6 month break-clause.
Clients can request payouts at any point once the account has surpassed 10% growth; profits from the trading account are shared equally between the client and the partners. Payouts will take place at the end of each month.
If you are not entirely happy with your decision, you have 14 days to ask for a refund. Refunds will be provided should you have not accessed any of the course material, placed a trade on the account, accessed the terminal or the telegram.
The monthly cost of the 12-month programme is not to be considered a trading capital deposit nor is it to cover trading costs or trading losses. The sign-up fee is non-refundable, in partial or in full, once the application process has commenced subject to the statutory cooling off period of 14 days.
If any exceptional payment arrangements are offered, they must be adhered to in full and on time. Failure to commit to the payments may result in account suspension and legal action to recover the outstanding balance from the Client. The Client will be held liable for all legal costs involved in recovering any outstanding balance.
We will continually monitor the trading account and based on your performance there may be opportunities to have access to increased funding.
Terms of The Trading Program
The application period takes 5-10 working days and is a mandatory stage of the program, where the client is required to provide all of the information requested to qualify. It is also mandatory that the client is an Astrofx client. Upon conclusion, should the client be successful, a trading account will be provided within 48 hours to the trader and welcomed to the programme.
Leverage will begin at 5:1 to ensure any risk is mitigated. PPT will also closely review the account on regular intervals and ensure risk is mitigated and profit potential is maximised.
We will allow withdrawals once the account has surpassed 10% growth to allow traders to keep a reserve. Requests need to be made by 25th of each month and payout will be on the last day of the month. All withdrawal requests must be submitted by 5:00 PM London time on the 24th of each month to ensure they are processed in time. Once a payout is requested the payment of 70% will be sent to your chosen bank account within 48 hours. The remaining 30% is allocated towards the remaining partners. Payouts are at the end of each month.
The program requires its traders to enforce risk measures for themselves, over and above their trading strategies. The following are the characteristics of the Risk Management required and its definitions, which the Trader should fully understand and enforce.
This is defined as the maximum difference from the highest account realised balance in comparison to the lowest equity (unrealised value). The implication is that losses can never be greater than the value specified in the application process stage.
We require you to place a Stop Loss on every position, market order, pending stop order, and/or pending limit order at price level which represents a maximum money risk of 2% or less.
This is defined as the accumulated Lot Market Value of open positions at any given time.
PPT will closely evaluate your trading for a period of 12-months (probation period) but will continue to review your trading regularly.
The trader must place at least 1 trade each week. Failing to meet this criteria may lead the account to be paused or terminated indefinitely. The trader can give notice for inactivity whereby the trader can be free from trading for up to 14 days once every 12 months. This notice must be provided in writing and approved by PPT.
It is prohibited to share your login information or allow someone to trade on your behalf or copying trades and orders; duplicating trading activity and orders; hedging among accounts. Any evidence of this activity will result in the account being terminated and you will forfeit any profits and the account.
Violation of Risk Requirements and Restrictions:
Any circumstances of violating the risk guidelines or the restriction of the program will result in an immediate termination of the account and any profits and deposits provided.
By signing up to this agreement, I hereby confirm and fully understand that my trading performance may also be affected by various conditions, as such:
Spreads can vary according to the market liquidity such as at high impact economic events and times the spread difference of ask and bid prices can expand and retract multiple times within a short period of time.
Stop/Limit Pending Orders
Placing orders at precise price is not guaranteed for limit or stop orders during abnormal and volatile periods. During this period, the price will be filled at the next best price according to the foreign exchange order book.
Any orders that are placed at prices with no tick quote will be filled at the next available quote, this is true during times where the price may gap. This may result in execution at a less preferred price.
Overnight Rollover Spread Conditions
An overnight rollover is an event that occurs at the end of each day, at midnight (the time of the program’s setting). At this hour, the banks shift huge amounts of orders from one day to the next day.
This may result in the spreads becoming significantly increased. This usually takes a few seconds up to two minutes past midnight. The spread’s increment may result in the execution of a nearby stop or limit orders. It is advised, to move nearby orders further away as possible to prevent unwanted executions due to technicalities.
The commission is a trading cost applied by the liquidity provider. This is the industry standard method for Brokers and Liquidity Providers to charge for the service of executing orders.
PPT prefer to contact you via email which will serve as the main and official communication with the trader. It is compulsory that traders notify PPT of any changes to email or contact telephone numbers.
The trader can request a payout in the form of withdrawals from the trading account on any funds which have seen an excess of 10% of the original opening balance. The funds available for withdrawal shall amount to a maximum of 50% of all profits over and above 10% excess of the opening balance.
We retain their right to terminate the trading account in the following circumstances:
- When reaching or passing of the maximum relative drawdown allowance.
- The violation of the Risk Management Guidelines.
- The misuse or abuse of the account.
Returning After a Termination
Traders may request another account, however will need to go through the application process again. Nevertheless, PPT can refuse to re-sign up at its own discretion subject to the seriousness of the termination and the risk factor involved. The program is for a duration of 12-months. The cost associated is for the whole program vided in over 12 months which includes access to educational material, access to platforms and sites for the agreed period; and cannot be terminated early once the application has been accepted.
Errors and Omissions
Subject to the terms of this agreement, neither party hereto, shall be prejudiced in any way by inadvertent errors or omissions made by such party, providing such errors and omissions are corrected promptly following discovery thereof. Upon the discovery of an error or omission by either party hereto, appropriate adjustments shall be made as soon as possibly practicable to restore both parties to the fullest extent possible and to the position they would have been in, had no such inadvertent error or omission occurred.
We reserve the right for future changes to these Terms and Conditions, upon notifications via an official email address given from the trader. The trader will be committed to the changes, or will officially be asked to resign from the program.
Rest assured your information is in safe hands
When you submit your application to us, our prime concern is storing it securely. We may let you know about our own services and promotional offers we believe are relevant to you and those you may want to take advantage of. You can be assured that we value your right to privacy and we never sell data to third parties. Your trust in us is the upmost priority. We are dedicated to doing the right thing when it comes to how we collect, use and protect your personal information.
What type of information would we collect:
▪ Name and date of birth
▪ Contact information including email addresses and contact numbers
▪ Demographic information
▪ Other information including but not limited to income and trading experience.
We use the information to give you access to newsletters, other services but in addition we may use the information:
- ▪ To communicate with you regarding any changes
- ▪ Help improve our products and services
- ▪ Occasionally send promotional emails, gifts, awards or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact information you have provided us
- ▪ Internal record keeping in line with our company guidelines We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or mail and use the information to customise the website according to your preferences. Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive further information from us in the future we may send you direct mail. If you do not wish to receive further e-mails, you will always find an ‘unsubscribe’ link at the end of all emails. Security We have implemented technologies and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as appropriate as new technologies become available. Your rights and choices relating to your personal data Under data protection legislation, you have several rights regarding the use of your personal data, as follows: The Right of Confirmation and Access
As a data is subjective, you have the right to obtain confirmation from the data controller as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed. You also have the right to obtain from us free information about your personal data stored at any time, and a copy of this information. Furthermore, you have the right to obtain information as to whether personal data is transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. Where this is the case, you also have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
Right to Rectification and Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
You have the right to ask us to rectify inaccurate data or to complete any incomplete personal data that we hold. You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data without delay where one of the statutory grounds applies, so long as the processing is not necessary. If you request us to erase your
personal data, then this means that our business relationship will end as we cannot provide our service without processing your data.
Right of Restriction of Processing/Right to Object
You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances, including if you have contested its accuracy and while this is being verified by us, or if you have objected to its processing and while we are considering whether we have legitimate grounds to continue to do so. You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you.
Right of Data Portability
You also have the right for certain data you have given us to be provided to you in a structured and commonly used electronic format (for example, a Microsoft Excel file), so that you can move, copy or transfer this data easily to another data controller. You may also request that we transmit this data directly to another organisation where it is practical for us to do so.
If you wish to contact us in respect of any of the Rights described above, please get in touch with our Data Protection Officer via email at email@example.com We will respond to your request free of charge and usually within 30 working days.