Website Terms and Conditions
- By using our site, you indicate that you accept these terms and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- We recommend that you should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Information about us
- Our site is operated by Astro FXC Ltd (under the trading name of AstroFXC) (“we”). We are a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 8939022. Our registered office address is 2nd Floor Quayside Tower, 252-260 Broad Street, Birmingham B1 2HF.
- You can contact us using the following email address: email@example.com
Other terms that may apply to you
Changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Accessing our site
- Our site and any services provided via the site will be in English and it will be your responsibility to ensure that you fully understand the information and advice on our site. Our site is directed to people residing in the European Union. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you resulting from the breach;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
Our site and any services provided via the site will be in English and it will be your responsibility to ensure that you fully understand the information and advice on our site. Our site is directed to people residing in the European Union. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
Intellectual property rights and how you may use material on our site
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
In order to use some of the services on our site, you will be required to register with our site. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate access at any time if we believe that your continued use of our services will prejudice others or us. By registering to use the service, you:
- confirm that the information you provide is accurate and complete; and
- agree to keep your username and password confidential and to take reasonable steps to protect and not to share the login details for your online patient record with anyone;
- must not create more than one account with our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
- By breaching this clause, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any site linked to it.
Linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it in any way whatsoever, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any site that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site or concerns with regards to our services, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org